Ecosoft Ecomix systems
Applications: residential and commercial water treatment.
Filter material: Ecomix® A.
Control Valve: Clack WS1 CE (volume & time controlled).
Removes: hardness, iron, manganese, ammonium, total organic carbon.
Description: contaminant removing is carried during the contact of water with a specially designed and patented material that contains five ingredients of various origins. Inert layer removes adsorbed iron oxides; FerroSorb removes iron and manganese compounds; HumiSorb removes organic and metalorganic impurities; Cation exchange resin softens water; Quartz sand ensures uniform flow across the vessel.
To restore material properties backwashing and brine regeneration are used.
- high water quality – efficient removal of five major pollutants, regardless of pH, chlorine and hydrogen sulfide content in the source water
- cost-saving – low capital and operating costs due to application of one filter with combined action instead of 3–4 single action filters
- ease to use – advanced multifunctional metered control valve Clack CE with multilingual text menu, quick and easy programming procedure, does not require the consumer participation
- environmentally gentle – reduced wastewater disposal due to lower consumption of salt and water for regeneration
- prolonged service life of filter media – up to 10 years
|Model||Nominal flow rate, m3/h||Media volume, l||Capacity, m3 (at 14 °dH raw water)||Salt consumption for regeneration, kg||Water consumption for regeneration, m3|
|FK 1035 CE||1,3||25,0||3,5||2,5||0,25|
|FK 1035 Cab CE||1,3||25,0||3,5||2,5||0,25|
|FK 1054 CE||1,3||37,0||5,2||3,7||0,38|
|FK 1252 CE||1,8||50,0||7,0||5,0||0,50|
|FK 1252 CE||2,2||62,0||8,7||6,2||0,62|
|FK 1465 CE||2,5||75,0||10,5||7,5||0,75|
|FK 1665 CE||3,3||100,0||14,0||10,0||1,0|
|Hardness — 42 0dH||Iron — 15,0 ppm||Manganese — 3,0 ppm||Ammonia — 4 ppm||COD — 80 ppm KMnO4|